woensdag 5 oktober 2011

More words & images

First of all, many thanks to Devlin Upton and Ellen Algera for the image of the suitcase full of old clocks. I gather that Ellen discovered it and Devlin made the photograph.

The image of the Renault garage cut in two is a photo I made in Plouaret, an unassuming village of 2000 souls which nonetheless sports a TGV stop in Brittany. I lost the original file in a laptop crash, so the low-res picture is all I have. It had been waiting for inclusion in the word+image project for a while until it got its text from Ins blaue hinein, a 5-min theatre show by Le nu perdu in which the one-person audience is led around blindfolded.

The image of the shadow room is what the sunshine does on my carpet.



If anyone cares to join: I'm still looking for images for the following lines:

Geluid is muziek als het nergens toe dient
Anticourgettes
Niet schieten op de kauwgomballenautomaat
Weistu was so schweig
Quick, quick my children
The news moans round with many voices

Geen opmerkingen: